2nd International Conference “Legal Reform and EU Enlargement – Transfer of Experiences”
Under the TEMPUS IV THE REF. NO. 544117-TEMPUS-1-2013-1-HR-TEMPUS-JPCR (2013-4548/001-001)
November, 13-14th 2014 Kazan
We are pleased to announce the 2nd International Conference within the series “Legal Reform and EU Enlargement – Transfer of Experience” under the Tempus IY Project InterEULawEast, which will be held on November 13-14th in Kazan.
Faculty of Law, University of Kazan
Republic of Tatarstan, Russian Federation
Date: November 13-14th 2014
Call for papers
The conference papers analyzing topics listed below are encouraged:
- EU enlargement,
- issue of doing business,
- EU harmonisation,
- teaching EU law,
- languages as a barrier of doing business and possible resolutions,
- studying languages as a prerequisite for doing business at international surroundings,
- diploma recognition and professional qualification as issue of fostering higher education,
- obstacles in higher education, analysis of different higher education systems,
- labour market and labour restrictions."
The conference papers should consist of three parts: Abstract, Presentation and Full Paper. Please use MS Office tools (Word, PowerPoint) for conference papers.
The submitted Abstracts should contain:
- the final title of the paper
- general information of the participant (title, name, surname, address, telephone number and e-mail and short descriptive CV)
- short introduction to the paper subject and aims of the paper
All abstracts submitted on time will be reviewed by the conference editorial board and the chosen papers will be published in the conference programme.
The Presentations should be sent by e-mail before the 1st of November 2014. Note that each paper presentation is limited to 20 minutes.
Full papers should be submitted by e-mail by the 1st of December 2014. The full paper should be written in compliance with the Paper instructions for the authors (/uploads/2/5/1/8/2518752/tempus_iv_instructions_for_the_authors.pdf).
Hana Horak, University of Zagreb
Rajko Knez, University of Maribor
Pavel Biriukov, Voronezh State University
Sinisa Rodin, European Court of Justice
Vyacheslav Tuliakov, National University Odessa
Nada Bodiroga Yukobrat, University of Rijeka
Pierre Tifine, University of Lorraine
Tonci Lazibat, University of Zagreb
Lajos Zager , University of Zagreb
Roman Grynyuk, Donetsk National University
Peter Van Elsuwege, University od Ghent
Kosjenka Dumancic , University of Zagreb
Master and postgraduated students from all partner universities are encouraged to send the paper and attend the conference.
For any further information regarding the conference do not hesitate to contact us be e-mails: