To study at the University of Zagreb (Croatia)
WITHIN TEMPUS PROGRAM ‘EUROPEAN AND INTERNATIONAL LAW MASTER PROGRAMME DEVELOPMENT IN EASTERN EUROPE – INTEREULAWEAST’ 544117-TEMPUS-1-2013-1-HR-TEMPUS-JPCR
National University "Odessa Law Academy" as part of the TEMPUS program “European and International Law Master programme Development in Eastern Europe – InterEULawEast” 544117-TEMPUS-1-2013-1-HR-TEMPUS-JPCR conducts an open competition for the most talented selection and motivated students.
To be a student, citizen of Ukraine who at 01.09.2015 are full time 4th year students and plan to continue their study in the 2016/2017 academic year on the Master program at the National University "Odessa Law Academy".
Stages of the competition:
2.1. The preparatory phase (June 1 - September 1, 2015) includes public information campaigns, ads on the conditions of competition.
2.2. Admission and registration documents contenders (1-30 September 2015).
2.3. Qualifying phase (1-31 October 2015) includes a preliminary review of the competitive commission tenders students.
2.4. The final phase (1-15 November 2015) provides for ocular interviews among the competitor who passed the qualifying stage of the competition.
2.5. Announcement of results (16 November 2015).
List of documents:
- Application form for participation in the competition (see Statement for the competition);
- CV of a competitor;
- Motivation letter, which should include: justification of the grounds on which competitor wishes to become a Fellow; tasks that competitor is planning to decide in the training.
- Competition work of a student in the direction set TEMPUS Center Odessa of volume 8 printed pages in Ukrainian and English (decorated requirements to scientific publications);
- Reviewed supervisor or another reputable scientist working with appropriate scientific direction.
In response should be given a general characterization of the competitor and his/her propensity for studying within TEMPUS program “European and International Law Master programme Development in Eastern Europe – InterEULawEast” 544117-TEMPUS-1-2013-1-HR-TEMPUS-JPCR.
Signature of the person who recommended the work must testify in the personnel department where he/she works.
- Two letters of recommendation in free form;
- Copies of documents confirming the interest of a competitor formed the subject of training and participation in international educational projects over the past 3 years. For example: the availability of publications, diplomas and win prizes in scientific competitions, competitions, etc. certificates.
Note that you must provide copies of pages of data publication / conference (cover and spread) and content / application, copy of the first page of text articles / abstracts; or a copy of diploma or win a prize in the scientific competition (competition), or other document confirming the interest competitor formed the subject of study.
- International certificate that certifies English language proficiency at least B2.
More detailed information you can get at International Relations office.